- All terms and conditions, general or special, shall be interpreted and take effect according to the laws of South
Africa. The Courts of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims, which may arise between
the Client and Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd.
- Payment to Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd shall be at rates specified in the Rate Schedule, or as agreed in writing from
time to time. Reservations must be paid 6 weeks prior to guests’ arrival.
- Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging
to the Client or any of the guests, nor shall Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd be responsible for any personal injury which
may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants or agents of the Client, whether such damage or
personal injury caused by Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd or its employees or otherwise. The Client hereby indemnifies
Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd and all its directors, servants and agents against any claim of whatsoever nature that may
be made against Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd by any of the guests or any of the directors, servants or agents of the
Client in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.
- No children under the age of twelve years are allowed at Camp Jabulani unless the entire camp is reserved
- Children under the age of 12 sharing with adults may be accommodated in Camp Jabulani’s exclusive Zindoga
- Participation in elephant interaction will be at the sole discretion of the Elephant Master after careful
- All children, under the age of sixteen, must be accompanied by a responsible adult during game drives, bush
walks and elephant interaction.
Salient Terms & Conditions
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands, inclusive of taxes and are commissionable to registered travel trade
companies as per the rate schedules or as communicated in writing. The Conservation Levy is added to all
- Under no circumstances shall Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd be held responsible for any losses or damages suffered by
any Client as a result of the failure by any of its own clients/customers to perform his/her obligations to the
Client, nor shall Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd be obliged to refund to the client, any payments or pre-payments in the
event of the Clients failure to collect fees or other payments from any of its clients/customers.
- Check-in time is from 12:00, and check-out time is 11:00. Earlier check-in times, if requested, will be considered
subject to the availability of rooms. In all instances, expected time of arrival must be advised.
- Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd and Hoedspruit Endangered Species (Pty) Ltd, the owners, managers, officers, employees,
agents, independent contractors and other persons who directly or indirectly assist with the operation or
management of Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd and/or the associated subsidiary as well as their directors, officers,
employees, agents and independent contractors or other guests or invitees of Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd.
- All guests will be required to settle their accounts for extras, telephone calls, spa treatment, etc. on departure.
This can be done by credit card or local/foreign currency notes.
Deposits & Settlement
- Bookings will be held on provisional basis for 7 days only.
- A 10% deposit is due 48 hours after date of confirmation.
- For reservations between 15 December and 15 January, we require a 25% non-refundable deposit 48 hours after
date of confirmation.
- Final balance is due 6 weeks prior to date of arrival.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment is required within 48 hours for short-lead time reservations.
- Direct Deposits:
▪ Account Holder: Camp Jabulani (Pty) Ltd
▪ Bank: ABSA Private Bank, Brooklyn
▪ Branch No: 631-145
▪ Account nr: 407 630 2654
▪ Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
▪ Sort Code: 33534512
- NB: Copies of the deposit slip, reservation number as well as appropriate guest or group details must be mailed
to Camp Jabulani’s Central Reservations’ office to confirm payment and to update records.
- All credit card payments require a signed letter/fax of authorization from the cardholder, to debit the stated
amount from the said card. Valid cards are American Express, Visa and MasterCard. This also applies to payment
for extras at Camp Jabulani if not done by the cardholder personally.
- Cancellations are only valid if received in writing and acknowledged by both parties.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking, will result in loss of the deposit.
- A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled 15-30 days prior to arrival.
- A 100% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled 1-14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fees are calculated on the rate quoted per person. Please ensure that your clients are covered by a
travel insurance policy to offset unforeseen cancellation. All reservation cancellations or amendments are valid
only if advised in writing by facsimile, e-mail or letter.
- Travel Insurance – We highly recommend that all visitors are covered by a comprehensive travel insurance policy
to protect them in the event of unforeseen cancellation. Such insurance should also cover emergency medical
care requirements and evacuation.
Please note that Camp Jabulani is situated in a low-risk-malaria-area. We recommend that all our guests
consult their medical practitioner regarding anti-malaria prophylactics.