ABOUT CAMP JABULANI
Camp Jabulani, based on a private Big 5 Game Reserve in Limpopo makes a perfect venue for a small high-end conference, or a relaxing bush getaway for corporate executives. Our friendly team is renowned for delivering world-class service, and we will take care to ensure that every detail is given meticulous attention, thus greatly easing the burden for the conference organiser. Camp Jabulani’s history is deeply rooted in conservation and profits are used to assist the survival of endangered species.
- Small, intimate lodge that can be booked as a private venue • Sleeps 9 singles or 18 shared
• 5* luxury with private plunge pools
• Tranquil and relaxing ambiance with high quality decor
• Use of gym, sauna and spa lapa
• Complementary WiFi in main lodge and suites
INTERACTIVE CONFERENCE FACILITIES
- Elegant art gallery that can be configured as a conference venue.
• Fans plus air-conditioning.
• Wireless extra large flat screen TV
• Other conference utilities such as AV projector, flip charts/pens, conference pads etc can be provided.
- Tailored menus according to requirements that can include kosher and halaal
• Internationally trained executive chef delivering 5* fine dining, with a South African twist
• Beautiful lakeside boma with ambience of stars, lanterns and bonfires, with food cooked over open fires
- Surprise bush breakfasts and champagne sundowners can be set up for groups
ACTIVITIES & TEAMBUILDING
- Elephant interactions
• Game Drives and bush walks on Kapama Big 5 Reserve. Private guide(s) allocated to groups
• Behind the scenes tour of Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre (HESC)
• Innovative and fun team-building activities available on request
• Conservation-led volunteering activities, such as assisting at HESC can be arranged
• Optional extras include helicopter tours of Blyde River Canyon, golf, hot air ballooning, relaxing spa treatments
Kapama is very conveniently located right next to Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport which is well serviced with daily flights operated by SA Express and Cemair from Johannesburg and Cape Town, as well as charter flight operators. Camp Jabulani is a 20 minute transfer in an open safari vehicle from the airport.