An open flow of light and air allow for a communion with the African bush without forsaking optimum comfort
Camp Jabulani’s facilities include:
- An expansive wooden deck, in the shade of a massive Jackalberry tree, that overlooks the dry river bed. The perfect spot to enjoy lunch!
- An open-plan lounge area, with laptop computer and WI-FI Connectivity.
- An open-plan dining room, for evening meals or rainy days.
- An open-air Therapy-Lapa (or Tsala/ bush spa). Click here to read more about Camp Jabulani’s safari spa experience.
- A bush gymnasium.
An open-air fitness area provides the perfect backdrop for a workout. A variety of weights, a treadmill, an exercise bike and an exercise mat provide the necessary equipment for those who are exercise-inclined. The exercise facility also includes a full range of exercise gear. A sauna completes the experience.
- The Gallery @ Camp Jabulani: Includes a luxury retail outlet, an art gallery and an intimate private wine cellar.
The Gallery features local South African art in its various forms, and includes the works of renowned artists such as Jean Abrie, Johan Koch, Gert van der Merwe, Stephen Sutherland and Ardmore. Products from the Out of Alex Embroidery Project and the African Children’s Community Education and Feeding Scheme (ACFS) have been showcased in an effort to empower these excellent community initiatives.
Private wine tastings and intimate dinners are offered in The Gallery in an effort to continuously enhance Camp Jabulani’s bespoke guest experience. Only South African wines are featured, and guests have the opportunity of selecting their own wine for dinners.
All profits generated by The Gallery go towards the care and upkeep of Camp Jabulani’s elephant herd.